This is an excellent opportunity for talented researchers in nutrigenomics to develop towards an independent career.
NUAcT Clinical Fellows will join a thriving cohort of talented early career researchers across the NUAcT Scheme and across the whole University.
A candidate briefing pack for those applying to the Medicine and Biological Sciences panel is attached.
What does the NUAcT programme offer?
• Five years' salary (or five years FTE equivalent if working part time)
• Initial fixed term appointment with progression to an open-ended contract subject to review
• Research expenses (up to £50k, subject to research programme needs)
• Funding for a PhD studentship associated with the research project
• Dedicated mentors with world class expertise and significant research management experience
• The opportunity to join and participate in our world-class interdisciplinary research centres
• A bespoke personal development plan and extensive training opportunities
• Peer support from a cross disciplinary cohort of talented early career researchers
Further details about how to apply can be found by following this link.
A direct link to the recruitment portal for the NUAcT Clinical Fellowship can be reached by clicking here:https://jobs.ncl.ac.uk/job/Newcastle-NUAcT-%28Newcastle-Unviversity-Academic-Track%29-Fellowship-Scheme-Clinical-Research/579516901/.